As the weather condition warms and individuals head outdoors, it is necessary that custodial departments don’t lose sight of what needs to be done inside, especially carpet cleaning. There are numerous reasons why carpetings should not be overlooked. Doug Berjer product manager for CFR, makers of recycling portable carpeting extractors, provides these top ten needs to have carpets cleaned year round.
Properly cleaning and keeping carpets:
1. Extends the life of carpeting. Routine carpet cleaning utilizing the extraction method can increase the life of carpetings significantly, safeguarding your floor-covering financial investment.
2. Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne contaminants; however, ultimately those toxins have to be removed in order to protect the carpeting and keep indoor air quality.
3. Makes carpetings much easier to preserve. A lot of carpet soiling is comprised of dry soils; when carpetings are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, the majority of dry soils can be gotten rid of with routine vacuuming.
4. Eliminates spots and stains. Similar to other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them immediately safeguards carpets from damage.
5. Avoids buildup of allergens and germs. Moist soiling of carpets can lead to the buildup of numerous unhealthy impurities.
6. Enhances the appearance of any room. Carpet cleaning and upkeep speak volumes about the general tidiness of a house or facility.
7. Improves employee spirits. Workers feel much better about their workplace when it is clean. This includes the carpeting.
8. Makes carpets feel and look clean and fresh.
9. Gets rid of allergen and bedbugs that may have discovered a home in carpets.
10. Preserves the carpeting’s service warranty. The majority of carpet guarantees need that carpets be cleaned using the extraction approach within a certain quantity of time, typically every 12 to 18 months.
Call MBHS Carpet Cleaning today for more information on carpet cleaning.
MBHS Carpet Cleaning
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577